You are here » Solutions · SoundScape «
Download: Solution: SoundScape
SoundScape SoundScape (387.1 kB)
SoundScape is a complete solution to manage and distribute audio over IP networks. With SoundScape, service providers now have a single, centralized solution for content delivery and network-wide monitoring and management, instead of requiring different platforms.
The SoundScape solution brings together a central management software portal with corresponding audio playout devices. Users with administrative access can create and schedule playlists featuring music, ads and promos from the head office, and additionally configure and update player devices across the network. At the playout locations, Barix devices deliver high-quality audio content to speaker systems, with targeted advertisements seamlessly fading in and out of music streams.
The ability to switch between live and stored content provides flexible playout options for customers that wish to schedule special playlists for specific times or events. In addition, the ability to monitor network-wide player status, push software updates, and assign players to specific groups gives service providers the most comprehensive and flexible in-store radio solution available today in retail, hospitality and educational environments.KEY FEATURES
- Centralized management software (monthly subscription fee)
- Reliable audio players with high-quality music reproduction
- Dynamic ad insertions with seamless fade-in/out
- Seamless switching between live streams, stored playlists
- Alarm generation, network reporting for monitoring and troubleshooting
- Single-location playout (clubs, small shops and offices)
- Large campuses, transportation centers (universities, airports)
- Multi-location networks (retail, hotel chains)
- Anywhere background music, targeted advertising is desired for entertainment, information