VXL Illumineye DS Suite - Software
a complete digital software solution that’s inexpensive, powerful and very easy to use
- A complete digital signage solution – no hidden extras – the only things not included are the displays (which we can optionally supply)
- Creative control of content layout
- Great for companies both large and small
- A wide range of applications
- Low-cost, energy-efficient, powerful thin-client hardware – as powerful as a PC but cheaper, more secure and draws far less power
DescriptionFusion EMM device management – the new benchmark for simplicity and value
Fusion EMM brings the power of VXL Software’s Fusion suite – the industry-leading device management portfolio of applications – to Android, Windows 10 Mobile and iOS mobile devices. Using Fusion EMM, organisations can manage mobile devices, regardless of location, as easily as they could desktops and thin clients within their own offices. Better still, Fusion EMM is extremely competitively priced against comparable products. A complete digital signage solution – from creation to display
Displaying up-to-date information is a key requirement for many businesses. Yet too many digital display systems are expensive, incomplete or require professional skills. Illumineye, from VXL Software, is a complete digital signage solution that’s inexpensive, powerful and very easy to use. Illumineye is ideal for retail stores, airports, restaurants, leisure centres, hospitals, filling stations and many other uses. It’s even perfect for smaller businesses – such as displaying sales or support statistics. Create - using Illumineye Creator
Illumineye Creator is a Windows-based application which allows you to design your digital signage. It’s been developed with people like you in mind – you don’t need to be a professional graphic designer to use it. And yet, Illumineye Creator is very powerful – able to incorporate just about any kind of media into your digital signage (including video, images, text, audio, tickers, RSS feeds, plus feeds from webcams and live television, QR codes, Office documents, Adobe Flash files – and more). Arranging your content is easy, using a choice of professional landscape, portrait templates and component styles – and you can quickly apply advanced formatting options, such as shadow, transparency, rotation and reflection. Schedule and manage - using Illumineye DS Manager
Your Illumineye digital displays are driven by powerful, low-cost, energy-efficient thin-client hardware – which is controlled remotely via the included Illumineye DS Manager software. You can schedule content to be displayed at specific times, with defined intervals, repetitions and much more – and, of course, roll out changes with ease. In addition to all this, you can generate reports detailing playlist approvals and more. Play - using Illumineye Player
Illumineye’s dedicated software player displays your content on the screen panels of your choice (we don’t force you to buy our display hardware). Illumineye Player is built to integrate with Illumineye Creator and Illumineye DS Manager – working together, they deliver a powerful, complete, digital signage solution. Features
Easily manage mobile devices right across the enterprise, regardless of location – free your users and secure their devices.
Add new devices quickly and easily – whether it’s one device, a hundred, or more. Fusion EMM makes device rollouts a snap.
Provision new iOS, Windows 10 Mobile and Android devices rapidly – setting them up with your specific applications, access rights and content controls.
Inventory and asset management
Asset management ceases to be a chore with Fusion EMM – see all of your devices, in real time, and generate comprehensive reports.
Manage applications easily – including remote deployment, provisioning and installation, updates and secure removal.
Keep devices, corporate applications and data secure, in real time – for all devices, regardless of location.
View device data in real time – Fusion EMM delivers the information IT teams need to make informed decisions and respond rapidly to change.
Built for today, Fusion EMM’s hosted browser-based software is quick and intuitive to use. Everything is just a click or two away.
Fusion EMM provides access to secure applications and data when on company networks or VPNs – and allows access to just personal applications and data when on public networks.
E-mail management (Platinum)
Manage e-mail settings, policies, clients and data on mobile devices as easily as you would with desktop clients.
Browsing management (Platinum)
Manage device browsers easily – implement secure policies which restrict access to corporate intranets and defined websites.
Content management (Platinum)
Control corporate content, using flexible admin rules – define who can access documents and editing rights. Audit trails log file access and update information.
Enterprise configurations (Platinum)
Advanced enterprise configurations enable large organisations to control devices with greater power, flexibility and granularity.
Further InformationComponent types Illumineye Player can manage include:
Illumineye Creator features include:
- Adobe Flash
- Countdown timer and date/time
- Container (region of mixed components)
- Documents (presentations, Word documents and PDFs)
- Live television
- QR codes
- RSS feeds (ticker and list view)
- Twitter feeds (ticker and list view)
- Weather feeds using a variety of styles
- Webcam feeds
- Interactive buttons
Illumineye Player’s features include:
- Picking data from external sources (such as text, spreadsheets, etc)
- Adding shadow, transparency, rotation, reflection, and mirror for most media components
- Transition effect for images and documents
- Supports most common file formats for audio, video and images
- Landscape and portrait modes
- Default templates and ready to use components for quick creation
- Maker-checker functionality
- Part-selection of video and audio
- Mute selected video and audio
- Previewing playlists
Illumineye DS Manager features include:
- Bluecasting (Bluetooth broadcasting of images, video, audio and text)
- Displaying emergency text announcements and campaigns
- Option to play default campaign or image when no schedule available
- Automatic hiding of components when no content available
- Encrypted transfer of content, schedules, playlists and logs
- Intelligent downloading of media
- Interactive campaigns
- Video wall displays
- Uploading Illumineye Player screenshots at regular intervals
- Playing selected media in fullscreen mode
- Proof-of-play logs and a range of reports
- Centralised management and scheduling of all displays/players
- Powerful scheduling at defined intervals, including specific time, repetitions, etc
- Scheduling emergency & default campaigns
- Approving playlists for scheduling
- External link generation to view playlist for approval by stake holders
- Elapsed / unused media cleanup from players
- Option to override schedules
- Option to stop & restart playlist on player
PDF VXL Illumineye DS Suite - Software Datasheet (1593.0 kB) VXL Illumineye DS Suite - Software Datenblatt (1592.7 kB)